How To Look Stylish On Your Mehendi Ceremony
Mehendi Ceremony is a much awaited pre-wedding function that calls for music, dance, fun, gathering and sparkling celebration. Gradually, the weddings have grown more lavish and fat than ever before. Every wedding ritual prior to the big day is celebrated at such a level that showcases your status and prestige.
So, to look more stylish on your mehandi function and make this event memorable, we have some super trendy tips for you:
Be different, be stylish with Striking Mehendi Designs:
- Try on some glitters and enhance the look with outliners.
- Use the cone with beads and colorful mehendi.
- Shaded creations are in and they make the Mehendi more eye-catchy.
- Break the monotony and go for some stylish designs which are elegant yet trendy, like Arabic designs, Rajasthani designs, Indo-Arabic etc.
Play with Colors:
- Go for bright colors and pick something that compliments your skin color.
- You can keep it simple yet fashionable by bordering your dupatta and lehenga with neon or sparkly borders.
- Try out peach, baby pink, beige or turquoise blue color which looks soothing and stylish at the same time.
- Experiment with contrasting colors. A different colored choli and lehenga will transform your look to more modish and diverse as a bride. Same can be done with anarkalis, kurties or even with sarees.
Outfit that Compliments your Figure:
Before choosing your outfit be sure of what kind of figure you have so that you can flaunt exactly what you want to and conceal what you don’t.
- Anarkali suit– Embroidered neckline, free flowing texture and unique pattern of anarkalis will look ravishing.
- Lehenga choli– Heavy, embroidered, backless choli with low waist and comparatively less gaudy thick bordered contrasting lehenga will make you look stunning. In the movie Ye Jawani Hai Deewani Deepika’s Mehendi Ceremony look was similar.
- Ethnic maxi skirt and choli– Lehenga choli can be replaced by elegant ethnic maxi skirt for comfort and ease to dance and enjoy.
- Straight fit kurti & 3/4th chudidar– They are not only trendy but comfortable as well. Silk or Chanderi textured kurti will look royal and classy.
- Parallel bottom with sherwani kurta– Go for this option if you want to look taller and smarter.
- Three piece outfits with sheer long jacket– Look different; look stylish with the latest trend of see-through outfits. The charm of layers will make you look remarkable.
Accessorize to Flaunt: Go for something that gives definition to your outfit and adds to your look.
- You can try some elegant kundan sets or coloured gemstone jewellery that matches the colour of the outfit.
- Floral jewellery is back in trend and has been worn by many celebs like Aishwarya Rai, Aamna Sharif, Esha Deol and many others. It looks vibrant, fresh and stunning on bride. Wear them as bracelets, rings, necklace, earrings and head bangs.
Make-up that Doesn’t Look Made-up: Go for long lasting and water proof products that will help your make-up stay longer without touch ups.
- Skin– Use BB cream or foundation to even out your skin tone. Wear foundation that matches your skin color.
- Eyes– Go for false eye lashes, gel based eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow that match your outfit’s color.
- Lips– Enhance your lips with intense color, matt finish lipsticks. Try lip liners if you have thin lips.
Glam-up with Lovely Hairstyle:
- A fishtail, French or gypsy braid or even a stylish bun properly accessorized will look amazing and be comfortable at the same time where your hair won’t be bothering you when your hands are all covered with Mehendi.
- If you want to keep them open then clip the front part up as a puff. There will be less interruption and more style.
Try out these amazing ideas to look stunning as a bride and make your Mehendi Ceremony a day equally memorable as your big day.
Also Read : 7 Best Places for Bridal Mehendi in Delhi!