7 Incredibly Thoughtful Gifts Ideas For Your Loved One
Finding a perfect gift for your partner that draws a big smile across his/her face and gets you a warm, affectionate and a beautiful hug in return, requires planning and a well deserved thought and if possible – a talk beforehand.
It’s the Thought that Counts
The perfect gifts for couples are made for each other, and are symbolic of your commitment and love. So, say ‘no’ to toasters and cash vouchers and look around for a gift that is both meaningful and make your thoughts count.
If budget is not a restraint, then it is best to go into something that can be customized. A leather or decorated diary where you can put in all your ‘us’ moments or even a videographed recording of your times together.
Whether you are thinking of wedding gifts to select from or something just different to woo your loved one, here are some incredibly thoughtful gifts ideas for you –
Wedding Gift Ideas for the Bride
- A designer outfit, or rare of pashmina shawl
- A smart and trendy leather belt for women
- A heart shaped gold and diamond locket with a personal message on the back
- A beautiful Jewellery box to keep ornaments
- The most extravagant perfume on the rack ( they say that fragrance always pleases a lady!)
- Bespoke gadgets… e.g. if she is fond of some like iPad
- A set of beautiful earrings for her to flaunt always
Wedding Gift Ideas for the Groom
- A Classic leather bound desk set – A small table clock along with a penstand and a planner
- An Exquisitely bound picture of both of you, personally inscribed
- Set of monogrammed handkerchiefs
- Antique clock or a set of wrist watches (men just love watches!)
- Engraved or crystal studded money clip
- A branded leather belt for men
- An exclusive watch etched with their date of wedding on the back—an accessory that he will surely want to wear.
… and if a non-traditional gift for the groom is more desirable, then one that matches his hobby will be a good idea : branded golf set, high quality camping gear, a high voltage music system or even a play station… 🙂
Read Also : 7 Sensational Gifts for Wedding Night !