The 9 Do’s And Dont’s Of Wedding Planning
‘Oh my’ is what comes to your mind when it is about planning your wedding and managing all your finances. This is certainly not one person’s task and takes a lot of hard work, time and skill.
So, just sit down and gather your mind, call your immediate family members or your wedding planner, incase you have hired one, and discuss over all the tasks and responsibilities.
How can the work be done without any glitches? Have a look!
- Financial plan: Decide your budget realistically. It must have space for both some mad money as well as savings. It must be controllable and equally easy to keep. Ensure one for you!
- Location: Depending upon your list of guests and your pocket, choose the best suited location. No compromises on area, ambience and services should be made even if you have a strict finance line.
- Ah! The “Rule of Three”: Photography, Decoration and Catering! These are always on everyone’s ‘should-be-perfect’ list. Food that is finger licking delicious; decoration and flowers- unique and stylish; moments snapshots and videos that would refresh all the memories even after ten years.
- Thorough Research : Make sure you interview at least a dozen caterers, florists and photographers so as to reach to a best possible price. Just remember, spending extra does not ensure better quality. If you manage your finances well, you will have a lot of room for extra features in your marriage.
- Atithi Devo Bhavah: Guests : Guests are the valued people who make your day even more special with their blessings. Getting a guest count and deciding on venue size accordingly will let you take care of space, tables, food properly. Make sure to take care of each invited guest personally.
- Emergency Plan: Keep your emergency kit ready as no one can be sure of the weather conditions or any other sort of potential annoyances. This will help you enjoy a fun, clean, safe and comfortable wedding.
There cannot be the Do’s without The Don’ts, so here we go telling you about the things you should at best avoid while planning your wedding.
- Don’t leave anything for tomorrow: Be careful that whatever you have planned you do that systematically and in a well organised manner. It is very popularly said by someone that “tomorrow never comes” , therefore, be careful and don’t leave anything for tomorrow.
- Spend Wisely and Avoid Debts: How can a wedding be wonderful if all you are is drowned in debts post-wedding? Make sure not a single extra penny is spent on insignificant stuffs so that debts are completely avoided.
- Don’t compromise on Quality Services: Even if the budget is tied up, yet a thorough research would let you find companies that provide good services at reasonable cost. Indulging with a good wedding planning company which has tie ups with all the popular catering, music, decoration and venue firms offer you quality services with your restricted budget. For a good wedding planner or event management company, your happiness and your wedding are more important.