Questions To Ask Your Wedding Florist Before Finalising
No wedding is complete without wedding decorations and most importantly beautiful wedding flowers.
A beautiful flower arrangement is something that adds a new freshness to the wedding, making it colourful and elegant. Thus, good florists and decorators are a extremely important if you want a beautiful wedding décor.
There are many aspects you have to look into while deciding the flowers for your big day. Whether or not the flower of your choice matches with the theme of the wedding? Have you chosen the right combination and display arrangement to get that special touch to your venue?
Take time, put in extra effort to ask and discuss some of these important questions with the wedding florist to make your day memorable for lifetime.
- View samples : Can I see the photograph samples of your work?
- Other wedding venues : Can I see the flower arrangements done by you at any other wedding site, live?
- Same day booking : Do you have any other booking on the same date of my wedding?
- Theme: Which flowers will best suit the theme of my wedding and which color flowers should i go for?
- Time taken : How long do you need to decorate the venue?
- Hidden costs : Are there any hidden costs?
- Popular trend : Which flowers and arrangements are popular presently?
- Transport : Can you transport the ceremony flowers to the wedding venue?
- Stylist : Do you yourself design your flowers or will it by someone else?
- Variety : How many styles can I choose from which fits my budget?
- Payment : When and how do I have to pay?
- Extra items: Do you also have other items like vase, centrepieces etc to decorate the place?
- Complimentary offers : Would you do a complimentary flower decoration of my home, car and some small gift items?
- Food decoration: Do you also do presentation of food stalls that are setup by caterers?
Don’t limit yourself, ask your florists for the ideas and do incorporate your ideas as it is your day. You don’t have to stop at flowers alone as the florists have unique ways to beautify the venue and they have vase, centrepiece and flowers floating around in a bowl with elegant candles. Some florists also do theme decoration with candles, flower carpets, crystals etc.
Make wise decision by choosing the right florist to have an ever lasting impression.