7 Low Calorie Mid-Meal Snacks To Have
I wish to see how much calories I gain or lose as and when I eat or avoid something during my mid-meal cravings! I also desire to satisfy my mid-meal hunger and did not gain extra calories! Is this what you also wish for being a foodie? If the reply is Yes! Then we can suggest you with few Low Calorie Healthy Mid-Meal Snacks which would give you the required amount of calories by satisfying your mid-meal hunger during noon or evening hours and also pleasing your taste buds.
This mid-meal craving is fairly natural for all of us but the woe with this sort of snacking is the extra calories it comes with. Worry not because here are the flawless key to this issue.
- Air-Popped Popcorns: A cup of air-popped popcorn deprived of any fat encloses around thirty-one calories. Once exploded, sprinkle any of your favored low-calorie toppings like a sprint of chili pepper flakes or dried out spices; they enhance lots of savor without further calories.
- Fruit Salad: Garden-fresh fruits offer carbohydrates for swift energy. Apple, kiwi, orange, pear and
pineapple fruits are full with vitamin C. Snacking on only one kind of fruit can turn out to be uninteresting over time. Therefore, just to tackle your snack up mingle various fruits to your snack bowl and chew on. By adding a pinch of chaat masala or salt to the bowl, you can add up to taste.
- Idlis: They are the best chosen South Indian breakfast dish. They are awesome snack also. They are made up of rice and pulse mix which you can replace with oats, to make it even better.
- Lightly Fried Nuts: Lightly fried, baked or warmed Walnuts/Cashews/Almonds are a tremendously healthy and yummy mode to gratify hunger devoid of reckoning too many calories. They are the best snacking choice as they’re full with protein and healthy fat to fend off hunger.
- Puff Rice Chaat aka Bhel Puri: This healthiest Indian snack has nothing deep-fried in it plus when mixed with the right sauces it keeps calorie count in check while filling that chaat desire. Simple to make and good to eat, this chaat contains chopped onions, chilies, cucumber and tomatoes, and with a sprint of mint chutney and some drops of lemon juice. You can also add groundnuts, crushed chips, coriander chutney, chana etc. to add to taste.
- Roasted Chick Peas: One bowl of boiled chickpeas can fulfill around 20% of day-to-day protein necessity. Roasted chickpeas correspondingly make a super evening chow when you desire for a bit salted. They are a virtuous mixture of calcium, fiber, magnesium as well as proteins.
- Shakes/Smoothies/Juices: One of the fittest means to gratify mid-meal hungers is to have garden-fresh fruit smoothies, shakes or juices. Evade toting inducements or synthetic flavors.
Thus, whenever you sense hunger amidst the meals, go for any of above snacks rather than hanging onto French Fries, Samosas, Burgers and other high calorie, unhealthy mid-meal fried foodstuffs.