Secrets of Gorgeous Bridal Makeup!
Regardless of what kind of look you opt for, a Bridal makeup should first and fore-most last longer, and secondly it should look good on you.
Although your makeup artist would be aware of all these things, still its always a good idea to know. Here are some tips that are very useful for a longer lasting bridal makeup, and the one that will make you glow for the picture-perfect look!
- Do your eye makeup first: If you first do the face and then eyes, you lean all over the face while applying the eye shadow and so on, spoiling your face bridal face makeup.
- Liquid-based or creamy eye-shadows: Using them would let the makeup last longer.
- Color Placement: Apply deeper color on the eye-lids and lighter shade on the brow bone. You can use flattering neutral colors to contour and highlight your eyes.
- Water-proof eye-liner and Mascara : it’s a must for a perfect and intact look that will not wear off soon.
- Fake eye-lashes : If you want to put on fake eye-lashes then curl them along with your real lashes and apply mascara after putting them on.
- Moisten your lips: For that perfect pout start with putting on some lip-balm on your lips and wiping it off with a clean tissue for moistening them so that the color stays longer.
- Contour: Next contour with a lip-liner or pencil in a complementary color of the lip-color.It is essential to follow the natural line of your lips.
- Color: Choose a lip color in warm, moderately light shades, like Roses, pinks, peach and reds as they look perfect in photos.
- Long lasting: Choose for a long lasting lip color, though these have a dry effect on your lips but the color stays intact for a very long time.
- Cleaning-Toning-Moisturizing: Before starting your bridal make-up wash your face clean with cold water and apply some toner.
- Priming your face: Make sure you apply primer under foundation. It moisturizes the skin and smoothens it for foundation to glide easily giving it an even color on the face.
- Foundation and Concealer application: Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone. Use a concealer for Acne marks and under-eye circles.
- Setting makeup: Set the concealer and foundation with a face-powder that doesn’t give you cakey result, apply a loose powder for better result.
- Highlighting: For classic Indian bridal makeup, apply a highlighter to your cheek-bones to get that glittery look, and apply the universally flattering blush “Peachy pink color” on the apple of your cheeks to bring more life to your face to give the final touch to your beautiful bridal face!
Also Read : Indian Bridal Makeup Tips For Dark Skin