5 Absolutes Of A Healthy Body
Healthy diet is not just about severe nutritionist & dietitian programs, staying unreasonably skinny, or forever denying yourself the foods you love. As a matter of fact its more about feeling good, being energetic, and being healthy – and all this can be accomplished by understanding some simple nutrition facts.
Avoid mindless eating and stretch a bit
Consider whether you are really hungry since eating should make you feel healthy not stuffed, bloated or tired. According to Nutritionists, It is important to understand that mindless and unhealthy eating can cause more harm to your health even if you have joined gym and have an exercising routine.
Moderation is the mantra
As per the Dietitians , It is very vital to have a moderate and balanced diet. which means eating less unhealthy stuff like unrefined sugar, saturated fat etc and more healthy foods like fresh fruit and vegetables.
Water is very essential for initiation of any kind of diet. Water helps wash out our systems of impurities and toxins, yet many people go through dehydration which instigates fatigue, weakness, and headaches. It’s common to mistake dehydration for hunger, so staying well hydrated will also help you make healthier food choices.
What to eat?
A well-balanced breakfast is the key to kick start your day. In fact having well-proportioned small meals throughout the day at equal intervals is better than the three large meals.
Don’t neglect iron rich foods in your diet, many women don’t get enough iron in their diet. On top of that, women lose a lot of this important mineral during menstruation. Boost your intake by eating iron-rich foods such as meat, poultry, lentils, spinach, almonds, and iron-fortified cereals.
A healthy diet chart includes
- Food rich in Carbohydrates such as whole-grain bread, cereal, brown rice or oats etc.
- Low-fat or fat-free milk, yogurt or cheese and low fat dairy products.
- Food rich in proteins in such as meat, fish, beans, soy beans etc.
- Lots and lots of fruit, keep in mind all the seasonal fruits.
- Green leafy veggies and all sorts of vegetables since one can never go short of them, onions, bitter-gourds, beet-roots, spinach etc.
What to avoid?
- Avoid food with excess of sugar, calories and fat.
- It is better to avoid drinks and beverages with artificial sweeteners, fried foods, and anything oily or greasy.
- Limit the intake of Alcohol.
Also Read : 8 Simple Tips To Gain Weight For A Skinny Bride